<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Cada mirada estrena el mundo

domingo, agosto 03, 2003

Song of myself

48

I have said that the soul is not more than the body,
And I have said that the body is not more than the soul,
And nothing, not God, is greater to one than one's-self is,
And whoever walks a furlong without sympathy walks to his own funeral, dressed in his shroud,
And I or you pocketless of a dime may purchase the pick of the earth,
And to glance with an eye or show a bean in its pod confounds the learning of all times,
And there is no trade or employment but the young man following it may become a hero,
And there is no object so soft but it makes a hub for the wheeled universe,
And any man or woman shall stand cool and supercilious before a million universes.

And I call to mankind, Be not curious about God,
For I who am curious about each am not curious about God,
No array of terms can say how much I am at peace about God and about death.

I hear and behold God in every object, yet I understand God not in the least,
Nor do I understand who there can be more wonderful than myself.

Why should I wish to see God better than this day?
I see something of God each hour of the twenty-four, and each moment then.
In the faces of men and women I see God, and in my own face in the glass,
I find letters from God dropped in the street, and every one is signed by God's name,
And I leave them where they are, for I know that others will punctually come forever and ever.

Walt Whitman

Fractales

"......de forma intuitiva un fractal es un objeto geométrico rugoso que puede dividirse en partes que son una copia reducida del total. Y con cada parte se puede proceder recursivamente dividiendola y siempre obtenemos formas similares a las anteriores. A esta propiedad se le llama autosimilitud......"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Directorio de Blog Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Blogs México  Bitacoras.com blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Eu estou no Blog List Web Blog Pinging 
Service
directorio de weblogs. bitadir
Literature blogs Top Blogs

<!-- the ageless project -->

BlogRankings.com
Search this site powered by FreeFind

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer