<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Cada mirada estrena el mundo

miércoles, febrero 15, 2006

Sam Francis






















Moontan

for Donald Justice

The bluish, pale
face of the house
rises above me
like a wall of ice

and the distant,
solitary
barking of an owl
floats toward me.

I half close my eyes.

Over the damp
dark of the garden
flowers swing
back and forth
like small ballons.

The solemn trees,
each buried
in a cloud of leaves,
seem lost in sleep.

It is late.
I lie in the grass,
smoking,
feeling at ease,
pretending the end
will be like this.

Moonlight
falls on my flesh.
A breeze
circles my wrist.

I drift.
I shiver.
I know that soon
the day will come
to wash away the moon?s
white stain,

that I shall walk
in the morning sun
invisible
as anyone.

Mark Strand-U.S.A

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Directorio de Blog Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Blogs México  Bitacoras.com blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Eu estou no Blog List Web Blog Pinging 
Service
directorio de weblogs. bitadir
Literature blogs Top Blogs

<!-- the ageless project -->

BlogRankings.com
Search this site powered by FreeFind

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer